Houzz Logo Print
webuser_298824876

Painter left lint on wall

anu venu
hace 3 años

I hired a painter to do an accent wall. Now I see that there is lint all over the wall. It is not noticable unless you look at it too close. But being a professional painter shouldn't he have taken care of the lint?

Comentarios (6)

• Elaine Doremus Resumes Written
    hace 3 años

What type of paint did he use? The maintenance manager of my condo complex used a paint for my front door that was sticky. I would have never in a million years used that paint. It attracted all sorts of undesirables - cat hair, dust, etc. Whoever developed that paint should be shot!!!! He must have gotten it free or on extreme discount. Did you sign a contract with the painter? Can you ask them nicely to please come back and correct the job? Did you have a good working relationship with them?

• PRO
    Rockin' Fine Finish
    hace 3 años

it's most likely from the roller he didn4 clean it before painting will to remove it and repaint

• PRO
    My Home Handyman
    hace 2 años

Fibers and threads in the paint are most of the time due to cheap roller covers. Cheap roller cover will always leave hairs or fibers in the finished wall. Painters must use sub par roller covers or must wrap painters tape around the cover and then remove. This will get rid of some of the loose fibers. Now it would be very tough to fix it. Just doing another coat won’t fix the problem. Sand the entire surface and remove the hairs. Then you will have to repaint the walls with a good quality roller cover to finish up the paint job. For the next time always hire professional handyman painting service as they know how to do it with perfection.

• Faron79
    hace 2 años

If people are fussy, the ONLY roller-cover I let them purchase are Purdy White-Doves. The are VASTLY superior to most covers out there. My walls at home are flawless.

Faron

• Faron79
    hace 2 años

An unfortunate "perfect example" of someone trying to save a couple $$!! I don't do anything to White-Doves. Ready-to-rock from the pkg!

Sooooo......saving $$$ usually COSTS $$$....

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.