Houzz Logo Print
sapete90

Floors,Doors,Paint

Cricket Peterson
hace 3 años

Hi, the floors and front door are gorgeous! Where could I buy this door and flooring ? Also, could you tell me what passing and finish you used?

Thank you so very much
North Georgia French County Home · Más información

Comentarios (4)

• PRO
    Craig Alan Homes, Inc
    hace 3 años

The floors are heart pine with English Walnut stain and satin finish. The front door is mahogany and can be sourced at lumber companies or companies that sell doors. Various styles ae available. I believe this door came through Builders First Source.

• Cricket Peterson
    Autor original
    hace 3 años

Beautifully designed. I’d really like to know about everything? There wasn’t one thing about this house that I didn’t like👏. Would you mind telling me about everything each room? Gorgeous master and gorgeous guest room, I love the paint colors? Bedding, curtains, lighting, 😅

• Cricket Peterson
    Autor original
    hace 3 años

Thank you so much for your help. Great job, such a beautiful and comfortable home. What color did you do the staircase in then to match the floors? And where did you find these particular rod iron pieces? Thank you

• Cricket Peterson
    Autor original
    hace 3 años

Thank you again

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.