Houzz Logo Print
majrm

Where can you buy the glass/doors? Can glass go into any door?

majrm
hace 10 años
Southwest Style · Más información

Comentarios (7)

• majrm
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    Where can you buy the glass?
  • PRO
    marie Enter
    hace 10 años
    this glass was custom made...but you can find someone to do blown or etched glass they will fit it to your door or window.. must be tempered..
    majrm agradeció a marie Enter
  • majrm
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    I was hoping to know who did this and are they in Albuq. NM. I need a new door in a few months and can't decide if I want more window than door. This gives privacy and is beautiful. I may not be able to afford it but maybe something like it. If any one knows who does this work, I would appreciate it!
  • PRO
    marie Enter
    hace 10 años
    the door as I mentioned before is just a standard door built for glass to be installed
    The guy that did this work is no longer doing stain glass.
    anyone that does stain glass, blown glass, can do this.. they just need to do it with tempered glass.

Sorry I would give you the name but he is no longer doing glass.
  • majrm
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    Thank You so much for letting me know, I will keep this in mind when putting my door in this winter.
  • PRO
    The Glass Door Store
    hace 7 años

Our glass door inserts fit into most steel or fiberglass entry doors. Completing our measure guide online and a quick photo will let you know what size and whether or not your door can accept a new glass door insert. The wood doors require removal and replacement. We cut the door on site in less than an hour. Check out our website for styles and examples of before and after photos. We have about 100 different design on our showroom floor.

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.