Houzz Logo Print
webuser_671654490

Giving my bedroom a makeover need some help, comment/contact with idea

Phoebe Andrews
hace 3 años

So I have a grey carpet and I want to go for a beacht themed girls bedroom. I want it to be my cool little sanctuary, I am getting a bed frame, led lights, desk and decor! I need ideas and help with the colour scemes I also need help choosing my wallpaper I want it to have Bracht vibes! I want my friends to be impressed when they walk into my room!

Comentarios (6)

• Kate
    hace 3 años

Hi phoebe. What shade of grey is the carpet. Light or dark. Tonally cool or warm. Can you post a pic

• oklouise
    hace 3 años
    Última modificación: hace 3 años

how old are you and your friends, what is the length and width of the room and can you post some photos of the room and your favourite Bracht images and list anything you want to keep

• C P
    hace 3 años

I have no idea what Bracht vibes are and Google isn't helping me either

• JE C
    hace 3 años

German landscape artist?? But probably not in this context? I think we need a bit more info Phoebe.

• Kate
    hace 3 años

I assume she means beach vibes.

• julie herbert
    hace 3 años

Some inspiration photos for your beach vibes bedroom.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.