Arlene Palmiter
hace 3 años

Really like the flooring and doing a renovation project

Magnolia Plan · Más información

Comentarios (6)

• PRO
    Sharp Homes, Inc.
    hace 3 años

Hi Arlene! Those floors are an engineered hardwood floor. Thanks for your interest and good luck on your remodel.

• Arlene Palmiter
    Autor original
    hace 3 años

Great- thank you

• Arlene Palmiter
    Autor original
    hace 3 años

Can you tell me who makes them?

• PRO
    Sharp Homes, Inc.
    hace 3 años

Of course! It was the Glenbury Silverado flooring.

• PRO
    Property of the Carolinas at Premier South
    hace 3 años

Would you please tell me where you got the dining chairs with the nailhead trim and wood corners? Or who I can call to find them? Thanks!

• PRO
    Sharp Homes, Inc.
    hace 3 años

Please call our office at 316-775-2129 and we can try to track that information down for you. Our furniture moves around quite a bit and get s partially sold as we sell a home, it is not from a staging company, so it may take us some time to find the right information. Our office staff will be happy to help with that though. Thank you for your interest!

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.