Houzz Logo Print
yalemichmom

Gorgeous Design Utilizing a Familiar Floorplan

yalemichmom
hace 3 años
Hello, your design is stunning in what appears to be a relatively "smallish" kitchen. I have a very similar layout (if a designer cannot find space elsewhere), but I don't even have as much length in either direction of the "L" as in your space. Would you mind telling me how the client uses the cabinetry next to the coffee/TV station? Is it the pantry space for a groceries and small appliances or dishes and cookware? It's a clean and sophisticated look even without huge windows and a big island. It gives me a lot of hope. Thank you!
Wonderfully Walnut · Más información

Comentarios (5)

• PRO
    Studio M Kitchen & Bath
    hace 3 años

Hi there! Thank you for the kind words about our project :) To answer your question, the pantry next to the coffee station is for utility storage such as their microwave and other small appliances. There are also roll-out drawers in the lower cabinets for dry goods and food storage!

We are happy to answer any further questions as well. Our pleasure! Have a great day.

MacKenzie @ Studio M Kitchen & Bath

• yalemichmom
    Autor original
    hace 3 años

Thank you for your reply. I may take you up on the "further questions" offer, if needed, later, and I am happy to pay a consultation fee for more specific advice on my layout and design.

Since you said they house their microwave in the other cabinet, that tells me their top oven is most likely a spare oven. I'm considering a speed oven/microwave in that spot to eliminate the need for a separate microwave oven in a cabinet or under a counter.

• PRO
    Studio M Kitchen & Bath
    hace 3 años

Of course! A lot of our clients request just what you have mentioned, a speed oven paired with a standard convection oven to save on cabinet or counter top space.

We would be happy to assist with your design so your kitchen is equally beautiful and functional and is designed just for you! If you decide you'd like our assistance, you can contact us at info-kb@studiomdesigncenter.com :)

Have a beautiful rest of the day!

MacKenzie @ Studio M Kitchen & Bath

• jlcorp
    hace 2 años

@yalemichmom

Hi. I saw a comment you made on an earlier post with a question that I have also and I have not been able to figure out how to PM you. So, I will ask you if you figured out the answer to the question of what color of white cabinet to use? I am also considering using Medallion cabinets. Thanks for any advice you can give!

Here is your prior post-

"If you see comment, will you please tell me (or anyone else who has installed white cabinets and white subway tile with London Sky quartz) what color or undertone of white cabinetry you used? I'm considering London sky for my bathrooms (and maybe kitchen, too), but I am limited to either Medallion cabinetry in Sea Salt Classic (bright, clean and cooler white) or White Icing (a creamier white with a slight yellowish/warmer undertone. We may be renovating for resale, so we are limiting ourselves on selections. These cabinets go by the name of "Schuler" at Lowe's, but they have the same two paint colors for white cabinets."

• PRO
    Studio M Kitchen & Bath
    hace 2 años

Hello, unfortnuately I am only able to give you the custom paint color details which is Crescent Moon (Pittsburg Paints & Stains). We used one of our cabinetry lines, Decor Cabinet Company, out of Manitoba Canada. Thank you!

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.