Houzz Logo Print
saimeac

grey poles.

saimeac
hace 3 años

Hi, love the grey poles in the garden. I need something like this in front of my vegetable patch to make the garden look decent. How is this done, materials used any tips please?

Modern Family Garden, Hale, Cheshire · Más información

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    Barnes Walker Ltd - Landscape Architects
    hace 3 años

Hi, thanks for the question, the grey poles are actually flat steel sheets, it's tricky to see from this angle. They were made to our design and powder coated, they were designed as semi-permeable screen rather than using a hedge to partition the children's play area from the 'adult' area. you'd probably need to find a local steel fabricator to help you out. I've attached a couple of other photos below so you can see the thickness.

Hope this helps.

BW

• saimeac
    Autor original
    hace 3 años

Thank you, great idea. Looks like it’s made a big impact on the garden

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.