Houzz Logo Print
asiganos

do brush gold faucets add a modern touch to a powder.

Angelique Siganos
hace 4 años

Vanity is dark wood with cream marble top. Powder room is tiled half way up with a stone tile

Comentarios (4)

• Kate
    hace 4 años

Gold is not modern in my opinion. The shape can be modern

• PRO
    Pearl Lighting & Brassware
    hace 3 años

Brushed Gold sounds like a "painted or manufactured" finish. This can come accross as a bit cheezy sometimes.

Brushed Brass or Satin Brass are Polished Brass' more modern cousins. Or using raw brass can push to an Industrial-style feel.

We have seen the popularity of these finishes rise in the last few months with lots of our suppliers releasing new products to suit.

What do you think?

• Austere Hamlet
    hace 3 años
    Última modificación: hace 3 años

I'll be honest, install then today and you'll be happy. A few years from now you'll be wondering what you were thinking. They are a trendy item but that also means they will date very quickly. If you really like them and the cost is only a hundred or so. Go for it but I would not invest more than that in an item that you will likely want to remove once this fad moves on.

OMG! I can't live with those chrome fittings......said no homeowner....ever. It's been with us for centuries for a reason.

• me me
    hace 3 años

I agree with Austere. There was an 80s trend for gold tapware - they dated very quickly.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.