Houzz Logo Print
tessa_barron86

Clawfoot tub shower height?

Tessa Barron
hace 4 años

Could someone tell me the height of a gooseneck shower from the floor? I'm trying to figure out how high the ceiling should be.

Comentarios (3)

• PRO
    SawHorse Design + Build
    hace 4 años

Really depends on the rub and faucet that you choose. I would put at least an 8 foot ceiling in place. Are you dealing with a tight space?

Tessa Barron agradeció a SawHorse Design + Build
  • Tessa Barron
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

It's for a tiny house so there would be a loft over the bathroom. I figured 8 feet would work over the tub. I've seen some tiny houses that had a higher ceiling over the shower than the rest of the bathroom.

• User
    hace 4 años
    Última modificación: hace 4 años

I can’t think of anything more dysfunctional than a claw foot tub in a tiny house. Between the weight, and the worst ever too small spot to stand and shower, and the inevitable water damage, and the expense? Nuts. A camper trailer is cheaper and more mobile.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.