Houzz Logo Print
fields18

Which brand of paint, and what specific colour is the blue?

F. Fields
hace 4 años
The article references the blue in this kitchen as a 'Navy Blue' by Benjamin Moore, however, Benjamin Moore's 'Navy Blue' is a very dark, closer to black, blue. What is the correct colour? (Excellent kitchen, by the way. Buoyant and airy, and at the same time, sophisticated and stylish. Fresh and clean, with character and plenty daylight. Rich colour grouping and detail. Superb.)
221A Street - Kitchen · Más información

Comentarios (5)

• PRO
    Jamie Banfield Interior Designs
    hace 4 años

Thank you so much for the kind words, we love how this project turned out. The paint colour used on the lower cabinetry is Gentleman's Gray - 2062-20 by Benjamin Moore https://www.benjaminmoore.com/en-ca/colour-overview/find-your-colour/colour/2062-20/gentlemans-gray?color=2062-20

F. Fields agradeció a Jamie Banfield Interior Designs
  • F. Fields
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

Thanks very much --Faye

• F. Fields
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

Hello, again. It suddenly occurs to me that 'Gentleman's Gray - 2062-20' is only one shade up from the colour noted in the article, 'Polo Blue - 2062-10', yet, the colour appears much brighter in the picture. Is the colour of the lowers, in reality, that much darker than the colour as interpreted by the lens?

• PRO
    Jamie Banfield Interior Designs
    hace 4 años

Nope, Gentleman’s Gray is the correct colour. If
    You are working on a millwork project I would suggest having a sample made up by the millworker and connect with a professional about pulling the project all together. The space is bring, lots of light and natural. Different lighting and finishing paired with what ever could you end up on and can possibly change the perception of the colour.

Best of luck with your project.

• F. Fields
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

Remarkable what a difference it all makes to the tone. I just took a look at the colour sample in the Benjamin Moore colour book. It's a beautiful choice. Perhaps a bit dark for this particular project. Thanks much for taking the time to get back to me, and with such detail and care.

--Faye

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.