Houzz Logo Print
khurammaj

Lounge design ideas for main wall

K- Dot
hace 4 años

Hello

we have just moved into our new house (Modern build) and are looking for ideas for the main wall. we originally wanted a gas fire (Sorrento Front Gazco Reflex 105) and our 55” TV above it. however, we’ve been talked out of it and are now seeking new ideas. we’d still want a gas fire, and our TV hung on the wall...

ive attached pictures of my lounge (Excuse the mess)

we like the infinity 780BF too. What ways can we have a fire and tv feature without compromising on space.

Comentarios (6)

• rinked
    hace 4 años

How about custom built cabinets on either side?

Plymouth Model · Más información

Atlantic Cedar · Más información

And I'd suggest pulling the safa a bit further away from the radiator.

K- Dot agradeció a rinked
  • minnie101
    hace 4 años

Something like this but make the shelf a bit narrower although I haven't worked out the dimensions of your tv and the fire?

K- Dot agradeció a minnie101
  • Emmanuelle
    hace 4 años

I would personally have linear storage/ shelves the whole wall, with bench/ sideboard closed storage along on floor ... to store books, tv, electronic stuff, toys, decorative objects ... even maybe have a little bench area for kids .... difficult to explain, so I attached photos! Would be so practical whilst beautiful!
    Ps: try not to put the tv on wall, but rather on a low furniture!!

K- Dot agradeció a Emmanuelle
  • PRO
    Wise Owl Interiors
    hace 4 años

Creating a built in fire place like the images above is a great idea and placing the TV next to it in a niche thats been created will work lovely. Its a real statement feature for a living room! and can also help zone areas within the space

K- Dot agradeció a Wise Owl Interiors
  • K- Dot
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

Thank you for all your comments guys! they are really helpful. our lounge needs a desperate make over and these pictures and your recommendation have helped loads!

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.