Houzz Logo Print
sdesigner1

How do you contain the water inside the shower?

sdesigner1
hace 4 años
This appears to be a roll in shower. Can you explain how the water remains inside the shower without escaping to rest of the bath room. Thank you!
Accessible Ranch Total Renovation · Más información

Comentarios (7)

• PRO
    Kipnis Architecture + Planning
    hace 4 años

The floor does in fact slope slightly towards the drain. The floor joists were shaved down to create the slope, which was followed by slightly sloping the setting material below the tile.

• sdesigner1
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

Thank you for taking the time to answer my question. I will speak with my contractor. My house is on a concrete slab, so this looks like a different application for my project to get the slope. Love your design. Just beautiful!

• PRO
    hace 4 años

Thank you, and good luck with your project.

• askobalter
    hace 3 años

Can you please share the white tile information?

• PRO
    hace 3 años

Unfortunately this was the last project that the interior designer did before she retired. I can't get a hold of her to ask. My thought is that the inlay is a stone mosaic, probably from Ann Sacks or equivalent. The white tile I believe is white marble. I'm sorry I can't provide better information than that, but hope this helps.

• J Lee
    hace 10 meses

I like that wooden bench, can u share where its from?

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.