Houzz Logo Print
gizmo6486

I thought I order one of these hoods.

gizmo6486
hace 4 años
Sent all my info including cc. I got an email that was in my junk mail that was basically an estimate. For a hood. I didn’t find the email until today . Thought the hood would be here on Feb 14? On the house web site it looks like when you order the hood it is in the stock so why did I get an estimate ? And not a confirmation
Custom Zinc Range Hood, RH-1 Shape, 48"x39" · Más información

Comentarios (4)

• PRO
    Custom Metal Home
    hace 4 años

or direct line 630-233-4614

• PRO
    Custom Metal Home
    hace 4 años

What is your name? We have an open order under the name Ida Etoch for this hood. If this is you, then the hood is in production and will ship between Feb13-19. You can email me directly

• gizmo6486
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

Yes that is me. Thank you I was confused when i got an estimate email. could you tell me where the switches are for turning on the lights and fan ( wall or in the hood) ? thank you

• PRO
    Custom Metal Home
    hace 4 años

I will send you a direct message with the blower insert specs

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.