Houzz Logo Print
suezing

Bar counter top

suezing
hace 4 años
What is the depth, of bar height counter top.
Ski Slope · Más información

Comentarios (3)

• PRO
    High Camp Home
    hace 4 años

Hello, thank you for your question! This copper-clad bar height counter is 18" in depth. General rule of thumb is to allow 12" of overhang on a bar height counter (15-18" is recommended for counter height overhang) and 12-14" for leg room clearance from countertop to top of stool (depending on the thickness of your countertop material) to allow guests to sit comfortably with legs crossed. Hope this info helps!

• suezing
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

Thank you so much! I have heard that 12“ is the current rule of thumb and that it used to be 10”. I’m trying to keep it to a minimum given my space, but still keep it functional and in good relationship to the existing counters.

• PRO
    High Camp Home
    hace 4 años

You are very welcome. Best wishes on your project!

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.