Houzz Logo Print
dmberryman

what is overall size of this piece

dmberryman
hace 4 años
I am confused as to whether each tile is 12.75" and the actual size is 38.25" x 38.25". love the poppy tiles and am trying to figure out how to use them.
Tile Mural, Red Poppy I by Tre Sorelle Studios · Más información

Comentario (1)

• PRO
    The Tile Mural Store (USA)
    hace 4 años

HI - thank you for writing and thank you for your interest in The Tile Mural Store.

Each tile is 4.25" x 4.25 and the mural consists of 9 tiles so the overall dimensions of the entire mural would be approximately 12.75" x 12.75" . If you scroll down the page a bit and click on the right side of the screen where it says Product Description you will see the following info (on this and every one of our murals):

• 9 Tile Mural on 4 1/4" ceramic satin finish tiles. AMERICAN MADE !!
    • Overall dimensions are approximately 12.75" wide x 12.75" tall
    • This tile mural ships within 2 BUSINESS DAYS from receipt of order. Carefully wrapped and fully insured.
    • Perfectly suitable for any indoor wall application (wet or dry) or outdoors in shaded areas (no direct sunlight)

I hope I've been helpful. Thank you again for your interest in The Tile Mural Store

Toni

The Tile Mural Store

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.