Houzz Logo Print
jcupas

PERFECT except for color

jcupas
hace 4 años
I have been looking for furniture for weeks in a herculean effort to bring our new house together. This eccentric and delicious piece of furniture finally fits the bill for one exceedingly difficult spot ... except for the color! It would be perfect in a different color! I would happily pay more for a color change. I need a quieter color.
Bookcase No. 12 · Más información

Comentarios (3)

• PRO
    Dust Furniture
    hace 4 años

Hi there! We make all of our furniture to order and we can paint it in the color of your choice as well. Simply add the following product to your order and we can use any Sherwin Williams color you choose. We just need the color name & number. Does that help?

• jcupas
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

Thank you! I've never before scouted out Houzz for something like this; thus my delay in responding to your "Comment". I didn't know where to find the answer. Yes, your comment helped. But I'm now wondering if I want a "custom" color; as in: will I like it as much as the one pictured! Such a dilemma. Could you answer this:

On a "glitzy" scale of 1-10 ... with ten being extraordinarily glitzy and one being a quiet glitzy, where would you rank this wonderful piece of art? I realize that this is a very difficult question (I too am an artist.)

This piece would be going in a fairly quiet, casual living room with neutral colored traditional furnishings, but with abstract art everywhere (lots of color ... across the color spectrum ... just nothing glitzy!).

So sorry to be taking up so much of your time with this strange question. But thank you for any consideration you can give it. Judy Cupas

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.