Houzz Logo Print
irishgirl41

Lovely green! Do you know what colour and paint line this is?

hace 4 años
Lovely green. Do you know what colour and paint line this is?
Painted Cabinets · Más información

Comentarios (9)

• hace 3 años

Hi! Where are the sconces from? They are so elegant!

• hace 3 años

Love this color too, can you tell me if this is a satin finish or semi-gloss?

• hace 3 años

Love the cabinet pulls! Any idea where they are from?

• hace 3 años

Eden Green. These cabinets are from Stoffer Home Cabinetry. The hardware can be found on stofferhome.com (per IG - I follow Jean Stoffer's work)

• hace 2 años

Hello, I love this color Eden Green. I contacted a Pittsburgh Paint supplier and they said it is not one of their colors. Was it when you purchased it or do I have the wrong info?

would love any help here. Thank you

• hace 2 años

I believe this is a proprietary color of Jean Stoffer

• hace 2 años

Such a pleasure to see something other than an all white kitdhen with a white counter/island top with gray veining. This is a color combo that will never grow old. A treat to walk into each and every day. I love it!

• hace 3 meses

What sheen is that?

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.