Houzz Logo Print
v_kruk

Any idea what keywords to use to find this metal ladder

v_kruk
hace 4 años

I'd like to buy the pieces to make this metal ladder. I have no idea how to find it online. Please help. Thanks!

Comentarios (14)

• Jill Minge
    hace 4 años

Try doing a google images search.

• PRO
    Beth H. :
    hace 4 años
    Última modificación: hace 4 años

maybe 'floating stair treads' or floating metal stair treads or brackets?

they could also be something else but used as steps.

they almost look like handles of some sort

• smitrovich
    hace 4 años

Most likely a custom fabrication.

• PRO
    JAN MOYER
    hace 4 años
    Última modificación: hace 4 años

An unsafe custom creation. Done for looks only. In an interior brick walled space as an "arty" filler. Or as wall ornament in a covered entry.

• v_kruk
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

what's the point of commenting if you're not answering the question...........

• PRO
    Main Line Kitchen Design
    hace 4 años

This is custom metal work so it isn't something that you could buy online. You would need to find a metal shop near you and give them the specifications and they would make the pieces and paint them if you wanted. If you are in a remote area you could give the specs to a company to have them make the pieces and ship them to you. Expect to pay possibly $100 per step. Although the more you want the less they will be a piece. Here's a link to a company that takes orders online. Custom Iron Works

• v_kruk
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

beautiful. Thanks for some practical advice. I know i can't just buy it online, I should have worded my question differently. I just wanted to know what they actual rungs are called and what that other piece behind the rung is called. So I can find those pieces @Main Line Kitchen Design

• PRO
  • PRO
    Main Line Kitchen Design
    hace 4 años

You can show the picture to the metal place. They will want dimensions,

• PRO
  • PRO
    Debbie Daly -Sophistication in Design Ltd.
    hace 4 años

definetly csutom design

• v_kruk
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

i know its a custom design....this is why i asked for the names of the individual pieces so I can find them. So my welder can weld them together......

• Olychick
    hace 4 años

I remembered a similar inquiry not too long ago, so searched for the thread. See now it was your thread!

https://www.gardenweb.com/discussions/5772439/trying-to-find-the-material-for-a-steel-fixed-wall-ladder#n=9

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.