Houzz Logo Print
loo1001

Ethan Allen sofas

A==
hace 4 años

We are looking into purchasing some sofas for a rental. We happen to have some Ethan Allen credit so are restricting the sofa purchases to this company. Wondering if anyone has experience with the following sofas:

Marcus

Anderson sofa

Dylan sofa

I am most interested in the Marcus because of the pricing but wondering about the durability. Any concern for the sofa sagging with time? Thanks so much for any input.

Comentarios (13)

• PRO
    CNI Designs
    hace 3 años

I'm not sure if you have purchased yet or not but I would be happy to help with any questions you may have. I was a designer for Ethan Allen for the past 3 years up until the Covid-19 layoff.

• PRO
    JudyG Designs
    hace 3 años

Why would you put new Ethan Allen sofas in a rental? Is it a seasonal rental? I hope you are getting a few thousand a week, at least!

• PRO
    Diana Bier Interiors, LLC
    hace 3 años

Ha, rentals on the East End of LI are getting a few thousand A DAY, if not more. Everyone wants to leave NYC because of the pandemic. There's a home out there that is asking $2.0 million for now until Labor Day. So that's $2.0 divided by about 120 days, or a bit under 17,000 per day:

https://nypost.com/2020/03/18/hamptons-priciest-summer-house-available-to-rent-immediately/

• PRO
    CNI Designs
    hace 3 años

I am currently working with a client who has 4 rentals in Florida and she has furnished them entirely with EA. PM me and I will let you know how to get the most for your money!

• lasvca
    hace 3 años

@CNI Designs what is your opinion of the casegoods at Ethan Allen? I am considering the julien chest and the Glover dresser for a master bedroom. In the pumice finish.

• PRO
    CNI Designs
    hace 3 años

I recommend looking into where the case goods come from. I would only buy the ones made in the US or Europe. MGAL and Lasvca, Please call me and I can give you more information on the case goods and products. 404-451-0024.

• PRO
    CNI Designs
    hace 3 años

The Decorators, I hesitate calling them designers since most of them don’t have a degree but have style.

• PRO
    CNI Designs
    hace 3 años

The website will say where the pieces are made or you can call the store and they will tell you. More and more pieces are made overseas and this to me is not up to the quality that people know EA for.

• lasvca
    hace 3 años

@CNI DesignsThe Julien Chest and Glover both say made in US. So would you recommend those for quality pieces? And your thoughts on the Pumice finish. Thank You

• PRO
    CNI Designs
    hace 3 años

I personally love the pumice finish however, I am not sure what else you have in the room.

• lasvca
    hace 3 años

@CNI Designs i only have an upholstered bed right now. I had thought about using the julien chest as nighstands and Glover as my dresser. I have looked everywhere and can not find anything else. Even went to Hickory Furniture Mart on Saturday. Vanguard was only other brand I thought looked good. Even century and hickory white was disappointing. I like drawers to work really well.

• lasvca
    hace 2 años

@CNI Designs im sorry but one more question on Ethan Allen what do you think of the Earl Grey finish on the glover dresser with white nighstands and white upholstered bed i am just trying to add some warmth to all the white

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.