Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_6002835

Lonely living room corner

User
hace 4 años

What should I do with this empty corner? And don’t mind the tv...a bigger one is coming and will be mounted

Comentarios (22)

• Sammie J
    hace 4 años

Can you take a picture from a different angle? It's hard to see how much space is there. Also - take a picture showing us what is on the other side of the wall....

• yvonnecmartin
    hace 4 años

A tall bookcase might be nice. We need more photos to decide if the tv should be moved closer to the corner.

• PRO
    Celery. Visualization, Rendering images
    hace 4 años
    Última modificación: hace 4 años

may be some tree? or may be nothing, it seems you have walk way there?

• Gcubed
    hace 4 años

plant tucked in the corner

• territheresa
    hace 4 años

you've got an outlet there. how about a plug in sconce? If that doesnt work, a tall narrow plant?

Ebby House · Más información

• territheresa
    hace 4 años

corner shelf

• User
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

• User
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

Don’t mind the mess. Finally cleaning up Christmas.

• jck910
    hace 4 años

I would center the console on the wall and have the TV off center to the left. Eventually you will probably get a larger TV and need a wider console so wall will be filled. I don't think you need anything else on that wall Your room looks great

• User
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

I had the console and tv centered On the wall but then it wasnt centered under the chandelier. Is that weird that it bothered me? So we scooted it all down for the Christmas tree and now I’m wondering if I can leave it centered and fill in the hole. And yes a bigger tv is coming.

• Sammie J
    hace 4 años

Can you angle your furniture to match the fireplace angle rather than the walls?

• PRO
    Stitchroom
    hace 4 años

Maybe a shelving situation or plant stands with plants!

• RTHawk
    hace 4 años

With a bigger TV, you will also need a wider console. With the wider console centered on the wall, the empty space will be gone.

• User
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

SammieJ where would the TV go?

• User
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

Am I crazy to think the Furniture should be centered under the chandelier?

• erinsean
    hace 4 años

I think with the bigger tv and longer console you should just center it on the wall. Please don't hang your tv too high. Better lower for easy viewing.

• Anne Duke
    hace 4 años

No plants in that corner. They will die and fake plants in an illogical location look silly.

• User
    hace 4 años

Long, low cabinet with TV off to the left. knicknacks on the right.

• decoenthusiaste
    hace 4 años

• ilesliemy
    hace 4 años

I’m not crazy about the chandelier. For the times when you need lots of light it might be ok, but end tables with lamps make a more inviting space. I would rather see a large beautiful ceiling fan. Of course I live in Texas and we couldn’t exist here without ceiling fans!

User agradeció a ilesliemy
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.