Houzz Logo Print
christina_reidel

Foyer table and bench cushion help

Christina Reidel
hace 4 años

What type of foyer table would you recommend for my entryway? I'd also like to get a bench cushion but I'm stuck on fabric. any suggestions would be appreciated!

Comentarios (9)

• Lars
    hace 4 años

A round Hall table centered under the light fixture would look nice, but then I think the rug would not work.

• Christina Reidel
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

the floors under the rug are not in good shape so I have to keep them mostly covered. and the light is not centered. These factors keep me wondering if a round table in front of bench under light works

• chispa
    hace 4 años

I don't think that rug complements your space. You have some nice architectural details in the room and the rug takes over the whole look. The rug is also a bit too big.

• IdaClaire
    hace 4 años

I agree with Chispa about the rug. Although you didn't indicate you'd be open to changing it for a different style, is that a possibility? This space could truly be a showstopper with just the right elements.

• Christina Reidel
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

I'm open to changing the rug. The floors are not in good shape so they need to be covered. I'm open to rug suggestions

• IdaClaire
    hace 4 años
    Última modificación: hace 4 años

I would either go with a classic Persian

or, as in the inspiration pics above, a simple seagrass which would be very easy to design the rest of the room around. What is your overall style and which colors do you gravitate towards?

• PRO
    Patio Lane
    hace 4 años

The rug is beautiful and I think a bench cushion in classic navy would look sharp!

• Christina Reidel
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

with all of your feedback I'm making progress. I'm now on the hunt for wall art. Thinking about black and white photography.

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.