Houzz Logo Print
maysee_vue

Need help! La Cornue or Lacanche French Stove?

Lady M
hace 4 años

I’m in the early process of space planning our kitchen with my architect. I’m considering a French stove for many reasons and having a hard time deciding between the Lacanche and La Cornue. Both seem to perform the same but there’s a significant price difference between the two. I would love to hear from owners, their experience with performance, maintenance and repair support. Have heard and read many things but not enough to help me make a decision. Look forward to hearing from everyone!

Comentarios (4)

• megs1030
    hace 4 años

Hi there! Both the Lacanche and La Cornues are lovely stoves! Our Lacanche Cluny 1400 was installed a couple of weeks ago. We have an induction hob over the warming cupboard and then the Classique configuration over the ovens. Our kitchen reno is not yet complete (waiting on counters after a mishap during fabrication), but I have used the cooktop several times. I've used induction to keep soup cooking at a simmer. I've used the power burner and smaller burners as well. Everything responds well, quality is amazing and I have no complaints. I did bake brownies in the oven, and they cooked fast. I'm sure it has to do with the fact that the ovens are smaller and takes less time to heat.

I have had no repairs. My contractor did have a few questions during installation and Art Culinaire was super responsive and walked him through his questions. I think you'll find on these message boards that AC is very active, responsive and supportive to all types of questions regarding the Lacanche ranges. Are you close to a showroom? If not, you can also be connected to an owner in your area to see their range in person.

• megs1030
    hace 4 años

I also meant to point out that the Lacanche range overall suited our needs better. I felt that it's configuration offered more flexibility than the La Cornue, so you definitely need to figure out how you cook, what you want in a range, etc. AC can definitely help with that, I worked with Elisa in the NYC showroom and she was wonderful in helping me narrow it all down.

I did see a La Cornue in an appliance store showroom near me. The saleswoman I worked with was super knowledgeable in all appliances in the store, but did not have a ton of information to offer about La Cornue and I could not justify the cost.

• PRO
    Lacanche USA
    hace 4 años

Bonjour Lady M! Big congratulations on the upcoming kitchen project - what an exciting time :)

You are definitely correct that between Lacanche and the La Cornue Chateau series (not the Cornu Fé) there is a large price discrepancy. While of course both ranges blend form, function and beauty in the kitchen, it is worth noting that we are able to maintain such competitive pricing as we operate directly to consumer, and do not utilize third party dealers such as Williams Sonoma or the like. This cuts out the middle-man in terms of service, after-purchase care and an extension of cost, which would ultimately be passed on to you, the consumer.

We would love to chat with you when you are ready for any and all questions regarding Lacanche, but you must find the most perfect Range for your cooking style and the heart of your home, and only you will ultimately know what is your most perfect Range now, and in years to come.

Please let me know if I can put you in the right hands for any questions large or small, and have a beautiful Fall Season.

Merci !

Blair | Lacanche US

blair@frenchranges.com

• Randi Rosen
    hace 8 meses

Hello Blair, How do we decide and purchase your beautiful Products in Denver, Colorado? Please text,call or email us at ; CST @showmgr.com ; 019498781900. And 017149284000
    We are interested in a new gas range and possibly open Cooktop (aka BBQ).
    We have easily 72inches or 6 feet or 182.88cm or more if needed.

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.