Houzz Logo Print
mj_bortugno

Deanna's Kitchen and Family Room, gets a facelift and "No more Gray!"

B Designs Interior's
hace 4 años
última modificación:hace 4 años

I know I shouldn't do this because we're not done and the drapes haven't even arrived, but I'm spitting into the wind with these dramatic before and after's. Here we've changed the wall paint from a "dull", pale gray to bright Ivory. "Gray's" not for everyone and from the moment Deanna painted it, she told me she immediately regretted it, but didn't have a solution. We then added built in's under the windows that flank the FP. With some help from, "Hippos" we moved the TV over the FP and changed out the carpet, replaced the dreary and tired upholstery with two new and much larger, Beige sofas with cheerful pillows in Deannas favorite color combinations and well, of course those fabulous Roman Shades! We will be adding the drapes (as soon as they arrive) a new coffee table and end/occasional tables. Even so, it's a huge improvement and now such a cheerful space. Stay tuned for more to come and we've barely touched on the Kitchens transformation ‍♀️#Anotherbdesigns #allinthedetails #familyroomtransformation #aquaandivory #romanshadeLove #serenespace #fabricut #andersonfabricsinc #TheoldBrick #Demar #JimFazio #joeanddeanna

Comentarios (12)

• User
    hace 4 años

Nice! Looks very fresh.

B Designs Interior's agradeció a User
  • PRO
    B Designs Interior's
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

Thank you. Cannot wait to finish it,

• staceywj
    hace 4 años

We are redoing our LR and I thought I was sold and Repose Gray for the walls. DH did not want gray bc our couch is more brown but I was determined. Now, seeing you after pic, I think I want bright beige, too. Can you share the name of the paint color you selected?

B Designs Interior's agradeció a staceywj
  • C DeV
    hace 4 años

That is really pretty! What is the paint color you used. Fresh bright and inviting!

B Designs Interior's agradeció a C DeV
  • PRO
    B Designs Interior's
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

Sherwin Williams Creamy is the wall paint.

• staceywj
    hace 4 años

Thank you!

• sunny4236
    hace 4 años

Your room looks so much better. Kudos on not following the masses and using grey. I just remodeled from a hurricane and was careful not to use any grey. We realize it's a trendy color; however, I can't forget getting a project returned due to using grey; professor wouldn't accept it. Things have likely changed but grey is always cold to me. I like your changes...

• PRO
    B Designs Interior's
    Autor original
    hace 4 años
    Última modificación: hace 4 años

I do believe we're at the end of the "gray" rainbow. My first "gray" walled project was nine and a half years ago, it's time to move on. I'm loving all the white walls I'm seeing and have always loved wallpaper too. But thank you and a no brainer, since Deanna already had gray walls and hated them.

• PRO
    M&R Custom Millwork Inc
    hace 4 años

Looks Fabulous! Love the shades!

• sandra_pha
    hace 4 años

Looks very good! I really like the shelfs, they complete the room perfectly!

• RedRyder
    hace 4 años

Looks so fresh and airy now!

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.