Houzz Logo Print
webuser_655239170

Which chandelier to get, white or black?

A B
hace 4 años

We are putting together our dining room in the house we just moved into. The walls will be white, and we have a retro ad for pasta that is currently framed in black that will be on the wall. The dining table will be wood and round, possibly Article’s Conan, and we don’t yet know what chairs we will get (will likely try to thrift an eclectic mix). We like this chandelier but don’t know whether to get it white or black — the former could match the walls, the black might be too dramatic but alternately we could build in some black accents (eg the chair, the frame on the art).

Chandelier: https://etsy.me/2Il4o95

White or black?

black
white

Comentarios (8)

• gustaruygers
    hace 4 años

You should post a picture with the new table ,chairs and intended art and only then an opinion for the chandelier is possible.

• A B
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

Got it. Table and chairs are not purchased yet nor are the walls painted white yet so unfortunately can’t do that right now. This is the first house we’ve lived in so it’s all a process!

• PRO
    Janette Marvin Studio
    hace 4 años

White

• PRO
    Knockety
    hace 4 años

White to balance the dark blue on the walls.

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    hace 4 años

IMO we need to see the furniture and I have to tell you mixed chairs rarely work in a DR and until we see what you have there is no way of telling what light fixture let alone what color.

• calidesign
    hace 4 años

If you are painting all the walls white, I would get black, but I like the way the colors are broken up now better than all white walls.

• PRO
    Janette Marvin Studio
    hace 4 años

White, if left as is. Cheers Janette

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.