Houzz Logo Print
growingpaynes

goodness! lots of questions

Erica Payne
hace 4 años

Where did you get these amazing curtain rods?

Rolling Hills, CA · Más información

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    Eco Century Construction
    hace 4 años

HI Erica,

Thanks for commenting on some of the finishes on this home. It was a fun project and we worked had to make it amazing!

I can answer some of your questions but no all of them at this time. I will have to ask the designer about the curtain rods.

The windows and doors are from Euroline windows and doors out of Yorba Linda, Ca. You can also find them on houzz.

The Floor is a walnut custom made floor. The Wood floor company went out of business, but I still have the owners info and I can contact him and ask for info on the color.

I will call the designer this week and see if she remembers where she got the curtain rods. They may have been fabricated. There were lots of custom finishes in the house.

Thanks again,

Jeff

Erica Payne agradeció a Eco Century Construction
  • Erica Payne
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

Wow, Jeff!
    Thank you so much for taking the time to answer! Truly this home is a work of art! Thank you so much for sharing on this platform as we create our own spaces. Keep on inspiring! You are right where you need to be!

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.