Houzz Logo Print
pejisan

Love the way you made this long hall interesting!!!

pejisan
hace 4 años
Can you tell me the various widths?

Comentarios (3)

• PRO
    Prentiss Balance Wickline Architects
    hace 4 años

Hi there, thanks for the question! I'm not quite sure what you're asking - can you elaborate?

• pejisan
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

Just wondering how wide/narrow it is as you work your way down the hall. Also, how deep are the shelves and benches. It is just too cool!

• PRO
    Prentiss Balance Wickline Architects
    hace 4 años

Oh, I see -- thanks. The space beyond the dark-stained siding is part of the great room, so that opens up into the full width of the house. The actual "hall" portion is about 5' in width at the narrow point, as measured from wall to wall not including the cabinetry. The cabinets themselves are standard depth, with 12" adjustable shelves and I believe a 2' depth for the bench.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.