Houzz Logo Print
desavelli

Bathroom renovation - thanks Huozz advisers!

desavelli
hace 4 años
última modificación:hace 4 años

A big thanks to all those who gave advice for our bathroom. There were points that were way out of our expertise, and the advice was golden.

Comentarios (13)

• desavelli
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

Hi Sam,

Unfortunately I can't find the original thread(s)! So thought the best route was to come via the before and after.

The main points of advice were around:

1. Tiles - herringbone or not? Too busy? Will they date? Basically suggested herringbone could work and maybe use a gentle coloured grout, which might date it if it were too dark.

2. How far to tile around the bathroom

3. Whether to tile the bath or leave untiled - advice was a bit resounding yes! The condition wasn't great but I wondered whether I could save it.

Yes, Houzzers are the best!

• desavelli
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

Oh gosh, just realised I've spelt the name of the site incorrectly in the title - doh! Apologies.

• PRO
    Verity & Beverley Ltd
    hace 4 años

Hi, Looks great!

You can always find your previous posts under the activity tab and then posts. Previous bathroom posts can be found here https://www.houzz.co.uk/activities/user/desavelli/posts

desavelli agradeció a Verity & Beverley Ltd
  • desavelli
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

Amazing - thanks for letting me know - I had no idea how to find them. I shall be taking off my Houzzer training wheels in no time!

• Jules Mc
    hace 4 años

Oh wow looks amazing. Wish I'd been a bit more adventurous in my small bathroom now. You must be be delighted with this.

desavelli agradeció a Jules Mc
  • kwg kwg
    hace 4 años

It looks lovely and very stylish! Where is your vanity unit from?

desavelli agradeció a kwg kwg
  • desavelli
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

Thank you so much, it is from CP Hart. We went to the showroom at Waterloo.

• AMB
    hace 4 años

It looks great!

desavelli agradeció a AMB
  • AMB
    hace 4 años

I love the tiles.

desavelli agradeció a AMB
  • desavelli
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

Your comments are all very encouraging that it's come out alright in the end, I'm not so confident at interiors, which is why the forum has been a huge help!

• Sonia
    hace 4 años

Looks great. The wall colour is lovely, it looks navy in some pics and purple in others. What shade is it?

• desavelli
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

Hi Sonia! It's Farrow and Ball De Nimes - Navy!

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.