Houzz Logo Print
goholly

Wow! I love that wall!

goholly
hace 4 años
What a stunning piece of art work! Do you know how this came to be? Is it an original design or taken from somewhere else? Did someone need to find a tile that came in all those different colors and then figure out what color tile should go where? I would love to understand how this was created. It is beautiful!
Custom Bathrooms · Más información

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    Berg Construction
    hace 4 años

Thank you for your interest. The tile on the wall is a mosaic that you can purchase in sheets. There were 4 sheets in this particular design. So the sheets were pretty large. It makes it a lot easier to install this way. Since it has been almost 10 years since we did this one, I can't remember the details on where we purchased it.. Sorry.. Steve

• goholly
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

Thank you so much for responding to my question! I can't imagine how tedious it would have been to design, source and install this if it wasn't in sheets. If you happen to recall if this was purchased at a store or online, that information might help me in my search. If not, no need to reply. Have a great weekend. And thanks for being someone who responds to questions.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.