Houzz Logo Print
molly_brennan19

Freestanding Bathroom Vanity VS Built In Cabinet Style

Molly Brennan
hace 4 años

I like the look of the freestanding bathroom vanity, but I'm worried that the area below the vanity will just get gross. Does it just end up being another area you have to clean that collects cobwebs and hair tumbleweeds? Anyone out there have a freestanding vanity that feels they are a pain to keep clean? Thanks!

Comentarios (3)

• hazelcraddock
    hace 4 años

My very small cat likes to hide under the legs of the vanity in the powder room. Then her paws reach out to grab your ankles. It's a hoot when we have guests. But not that hard to clean underneath.

• PRO
    Vintage Tub & Bath
    hace 4 años

We have a variety of freestanding vanities and haven't had any complaints from customers about cleaning. A few of our vanities, such as the Everett, have one long slatted bottom shelf, which may make cleaning easier.

• PRO
    BeverlyFLADeziner
    hace 4 años

The freestanding cabinets only work when you are not slamming them up against a wall. Then they don't function correctly.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.