Houzz Logo Print
webuser_888047954

Entire bathroom redo.

Jenna
hace 4 años

Hello. Doing a total bathroom redo. I need advice on if these materials go together or not.

St. Vincent 5-1/16" Center-to-Center Satin Nickel Cabinet Pull · Más información

Confucius 19" Vessel Bathroom Sink in Nickel · Más información

10.5"x12.13" Victorian Rhombus Mosaic Floor/Wall Tile, Matte White · Más información

10"x11.50" Victorian Super Hex Porcelain Mosaic Tile, Matte, White · Más información

Sheffield 72" White DBL Vanity, No Top, No Sinks, No Mrr · Más información

Waterfall Style Wall-Mounted Lavatory Faucet, Brushed Nickel, Flat Cross · Más información

Comentarios (23)

• Jenna
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

This is process so far.

• Jenna
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

so far

• Shasta
    hace 4 años

I think all of your selections are unique and interesting on their own but there's too much going on. The faucet looks very traditional and the hex tile would complement that. (I don't think the rhombus and hex tile should be in the same room). The pulls wouldn't fit in well with the traditional vibe, I would use something with cleaner lines. I like the hammered nickel sink and it would probably add a fun twist to a traditional look. Good luck with everything!

• Jora
    hace 4 años

I like the last three items of your post together, Hex tiles, vanity, and waterfall faucet.

Personally, I don't think the handle bar or the sink go with the rest.

• PRO
    KHERBOUCHE DESIGNS
    hace 4 años
    Última modificación: hace 4 años

nice selection beside faucet

avoid 2 different patterns ,on walls

• Jenna
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

ok so the mosaic pattern tile will sit In a enclove with the vanity. Which will kind of make it it's own area. Then the shower will be plain white hex with the mosaic as a boarder around the shower.

• Jenna
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

I was kinda thinking that about the faucet. I'm not totally in love with the faucet but I want it to match the sink in colour.

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    hace 4 años

The faucet does not work style wise with the sink the handles are too faceted for the tile simple is always better than too much no fanct border in the shower and IMO hex tiles anywhere produce way too many grout lines and again do not work with the very modern sink. IMO a 12 x24 tile in a solid color porcealain on the floor and the shower walls is abetter choice in fact if you could the tiles from the bedroom floor carried in to the bathroom would have been perfect. Master bathrooms should connect style wise and color wise with the master bedroom they are a suite.

• ci_lantro
    hace 4 años

Too much going on.

Are you sure that you want a vessel sink? How much do you like to clean around sinks? No sweeping stray hairs & whiskers into the sink and washing them down the drain...

Wall mounted faucet? Is this going on an exterior wall? Where do you live? Green Bay or L.A.? Climate matters; frozen plumbing sucks.

• Nancy in Mich
    hace 4 años

I agree that the two tiles cannot be in the same room, and certainly not next to each other.

• PRO
    Qualita Property Services
    hace 4 años

I think the Victorian Rhombus Tile would not go well with the rest.

• K R
    hace 4 años

I agree, way simpler (and less traditional) faucet, I like the ones in the picture above, just a one piece type that goes over the sink (the sink is a vessel right?), and simpler pulls as well. The hex tile is very pretty, but also remember high maintenance. I agree using the better grout!

• Jenna
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

Got one wall up.

• Jenna
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

this does not connect to a bedroom. It is off of the kitchen

• Jenna
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

also we are replacing the entire flooring upstairs

• Jenna
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

I deff want vessel sinks. Also wall mounted facet. it is easier to clean the counter top with no faucets on them.

• printesa
    hace 4 años

wall mounted is easier indeed. My concern with them is that if something goes wrong, then the wall needs to be cut. For the vessel sink, just keep in mind that the cleaning around it where it meets the counter can be a bit difficult. Also, there is no overflow

• K R
    hace 4 años

I love my vessel sink in our powder room. Just make sure the spout reach is long enough, i had to return a faucet that wasn’t long enough to reach.

• Jenna
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

ok. What if I wanted to say i want to keep the sink and the rhombus tile. Then what would you suggest

10.5"x12.13" Victorian Rhombus Mosaic Floor/Wall Tile, Matte White · Más información

Confucius 19" Vessel Bathroom Sink in Nickel · Más información

• Jenna
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

together

• printesa
    hace 4 años

I would do a simple faucet and pulls. Is the floor tile going to be the one that is in the photos above?

You could do the hexagon tile for wall and floor...it depends on the overall size of the bathroom. Here are two examples to give you an idea..sometimes it can be overwhelming

Moonee Ponds Home - Main Bathroom · Más información

After - vintage dresser customized to become functioning vanity, honeycomb hexag · Más información

• Jenna
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

I've got it narrowed down to three styles. Contemporary, transitional and Scandinavian. What are my choices more like

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.