Houzz Logo Print
karen_terry8

Clearance between wall and mounting bracket.

Karen Terry
hace 4 años
Can you tell me how much space there is between the fireplace and the wall when mounted with the included bracket? I have a plug that can't be moved that I have to take into account. Thanks!
Touchstone Onyx Stainless Steel 50" Wall Mounted Electric Fireplace · Más información

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    Touchstone Home Products, Inc.
    hace 4 años

Hi Karen.

The wall mount bracket is mounted directly onto the wall. Therefore, there is no clearance between the wall and the bracket. If you are having clearance issues, or are looking to create a more finished look, many of our customers will have the outlet recessed into the wall, solving both your clearance issue and creating a more finished look by not having to hide a power cord.

Sincerely,

Touchstone Home Products

• Karen Terry
    Autor original
    hace 4 años
    Última modificación: hace 4 años

I’m not sure we are on the same page. I realize there would be no space between the bracket and the wall but there should be some space between the fireplace and the wall even if it’s not visible because of design. ie: bent edges around the fireplace to extend the body of it out an inch or so It is flush against the wall but has some room behind it. Thanks!

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.