Margaret Foulston
hace 4 años

Margaret from Kent

Hyde Vale · Más información

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    John Davies Landscape
    hace 4 años

Hi Margaret, allowable fence height is 2 metres ie 6.5 feet. I think the left hand fence is probably taller than that but the road is on a hill and the adjacent garden has a higher level so it was never an issue. You are generally safe if replacing like with like in terms of fence heights which is what we did on the right although I don't think this exceeds 2m.

• Margaret Foulston
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

Thank you so very much John. I am moving to from the house that I have lived in for 40 years, that has fantastic views and a mature garden. The bungalow where we are moving to, is in the west end of town, but has no view, and no interest in the garden, so I have my work cut out to create privacy.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.