Houzz Logo Print
bggeorge70

Garrison Colonial Curb Appeal

bggeorge70
hace 4 años

Just finished the renovation of our 1980s Garrison Colonial.

Comentarios (23)

• arcy_gw
    hace 4 años

Love what you did with the front entrance!!!

• PRO
    M&R Custom Millwork Inc
    hace 4 años

Love the front entrance too!! This transformation has added such great curb appeal.

• PRO
    Mid Island Cabinets
    hace 4 años

What a change! It looks fantastic!

• woodspryte909
    hace 4 años

Nice job. Great classic colours, love the windows in the new addition, and the pool update. The overall effect is really well done.

• tannatonk23_fl_z9a
    hace 4 años

Beautiful! Love the pool. Are those rain chains where downspouts used to be? Do you like how they function? I love the look but I wonder how they hold up in windy conditions. Maybe they can be anchored to the ground?

• cat_ky
    hace 4 años

Very nice. Love your front entrance.

• bggeorge70
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

We do like the way the rainchains are working. The one at the garage replaced a downspout and looks much more subtle. They are weighted at the bottom with a plate that could be anchored to the ground but we haven't found that to be necessary.

• bggeorge70
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

Thanks, everyone, for the compliments. We're very pleased with the results. Just need to update the landscaping this fall!

• PRO
    myricarchitect
    hace 4 años

great job

• ksal2010
    hace 4 años

looks great!

• danioma
    hace 3 años

That looks amazing!

• Architectural Notice
    hace 3 años

I like it! It looks like a more stately home.

• PRO
    FrameMyMirror
    hace 3 años

What a difference! Great job!

• Delightedin Denver
    hace 3 años

Love it! What paint color did you use for the exterior?

• Beverly George
    hace 3 años

The color is a custom mix. I always loved the color of a certain house in a nearby neighborhood, so when I saw the owner working in the yard I stopped and asked her about the color. She said it was a custom mix from the previous owner, and sent me to the local paint shop where they had the color on file. If I can find a can with the details, I'll post a pic. It's the perfect greige. Not too gray, not too beige, and it looks great in all lighting.

• Delightedin Denver
    hace 3 años

I would love to know the details if you find it!

• PRO
    Norwood Architects
    hace 3 años

Looks great! Good job!

• PRO
    PRM Custom Builders
    hace 3 años

Fantastic!

• Beverly George
    hace 3 años

.....of course there's paint covering the exact mix....but the store's phone # is on the upper left and the order number is on the right.

• quilttours
    hace 3 años

i was looking through these posts and found yours. I have a home I am updating and it is orange brick. I mentioned i wanted to paint the brick and not one person agreed with me...but i do love the look you have with yours painted. Are there any regrets in doing that?

• Beverly George
    hace 3 años

We don't regret painting our house at all. I looked at your post and have some ideas. I'll comment there.

• PRO
    Altair
    hace 3 años

That's what you call a transformation! Beautiful home!

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.