naz_15

Good for a 13 inch plate?

Nazita Tinkes
hace 4 años

Is this good to display a 13 inch plate on top of the cabinet or will it be too big?

Large Wrought Iron Platter Stand/Easel, 19"x11.75" · Más información

Comentarios (7)

• PRO
    Laredo Import Co.
    hace 4 años

Here are photos of the two that will work with a 13 inch plate. the enamel plate I used is only 12.5 inches in diameter and it is a very flat plate. The confetti bowl is 13 inches in diameter and has a tiny bowl bump in the middle. The 5321 is available here on Houzz, the other item is not active, i sent them a note to see if they could activate it.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks,

Nick

Laredo Import Co

https://www.houzz.com/products/sturdy-table-plate-holder-easel-10x1075-prvw-vr~60111857?lid=45059350

• Nazita Tinkes
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

Thank you so much. I’ll order this one that you recommended. I like it.

• PRO
    Laredo Import Co.
    hace 4 años

Did you want us to paint his in black for you or leave i our dark bronze. The dark bronze is almost black with a bit of brown. . I don't have a nickle finish. Let me know, Nick

• Nazita Tinkes
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

If you would please paint it black, that’ll be so wonderful. Thank you SO MUCH for being so responsive!!!

• PRO
    Laredo Import Co.
    hace 4 años

Will do. It is going to ship tomorrow. Thanks,Nick

• Nazita Tinkes
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

Many thanks!!!

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.