Houzz Logo Print
ereese1

Backsplash Indecision

ereese1
hace 4 años

Trying to decide on backsplash to work with Cambria Berwyn Quartz. My husband and I are not fans of subway tile. We have narrowed to the following two but will entertain other suggestions. Floor is light and island espresso, cabinets white

Comentarios (17)

• daisychain Zn3b
    hace 4 años

I like the elongated hex. It blends nicely.

• ccwatters
    hace 4 años

I like the picket one (vertical)!

• PRO
    Anglophilia
    hace 4 años

Rethink your prejudices Either of those are going to be way too busy with your countertop.

• Newhome2018
    hace 4 años

I love the long hex! Just make sure to remove the 4” strip of granite from backsplash. It’s very very dated. Great kitchen otherwise!

• ereese1
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

We talked about removing backsplash but it presents issues so not ideal it will be staying.

• ereese1
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

Also to clarify, I like subway in a herringbone pattern.

• PRO
    Cambria
    hace 4 años

Hello ereese1, we recommend viewing the spaces featured in our Berwyn spotlight blog post for ideas and inspiration regarding backsplash. Your space looks stunning and we can't wait to see the completed project!

• ereese1
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

Cambria Pro - what is the name of the tile in the pic?

• daisychain Zn3b
    hace 4 años

I'm not usually a fan of the 4" backsplash, but I don't mind it in your space and think it will look okay with an elongated (vertical) hex tile.

• PRO
    Cambria
    hace 4 años

ereese1, we would happy to offer a recommendation for a similar tile. Could you clarify which image or space you are referring to?

• ereese1
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

Cambria pro, ty

• PRO
    Cambria
    hace 4 años
    Última modificación: hace 4 años

We recommend a white, trapezoid shaped tile such as this style available on Houzz.

• ereese1
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

I have a lot of blue in house so for fun I grabbed this tile

• PRO
    Stephanie McDowell - Designer, Kenwood Kitchens
    hace 4 años

I like the marble with the gray dots! I would go with a similar color grout (to the white), so the shape won't super stand out or compete with the countertop. But I think the shape and the gray dot will give you enough visual interest without being over the top!!! Send pics when you're done! Everything looks great so far

• PRO
    ZIEGLER LUMBER CO
    hace 4 años

The long hexagons go nicely and I think ties in your flooring and tops ! Ans on top ; not boring and it’s fun !!!!

• ereese1
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

Finally decided on tile and had installed. We are very, very happy with it. We abandoned the search as holidays approached but were successful in January finding this tile online. I appreciate the comments they helped me to clarify what I wanted. Stay well.

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.