mercurydesigngroup7

Can't place order?

I'd like to order this FLAMINGO rug you show online but I can't place the order because it states the price has not been confirmed. can you please help me? Thank you.

Sammy Rug, 67x110 cm
£76.99
* Price not verified

Product Description
Printed with a contemporary parrot design with a sun-bleached finish, the Sammy Rug adds a tropical touch to a bathroom or hallway. Super absorbent and soft underfoot, it's a practical style for a bathroom and creates a luxurious experience as you step out from the shower. Designed with performance in mind, this colourful rug has a non-slip back and can be cleaned in the washing machine. Founded in 2015, Mad About Mats offers a range of rug designs to suit any personality or style.
Touch collection
Super soft
Absorbent
Non-slip back
Machine washable
Indoor use
Made in Belgium
Product Specifications
Sold By
MAD ABOUT MATS
Online Store
Visit Website
Size/Weight
W 67 cm / D 110 cm / H 0.9 cm / 1.85 kg
Materials
100% Polyamide
Assembly Required
No
Category
Floor Rugs
Style
Tropical
Sammy Rug, 67x110 cm · Más información

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    hace 4 años

Good morning. Thank you for your message. I will put through this information to my HOUZZ contact person in order to get the price of the SAMMY mat verified asap.

Thank you for your patience.

• PRO
    hace 4 años

Good morning,

I was in contact with Houzz concerning your question. Here you have their answer:

"Thank you for reaching out to Houzz. We are unable to accommodate price updates on the site. At this time, the true price will be seen when customers click to your website. Therefore, please redirect the customer to your website for purchase and the true price."

Hope this can help you.

Kind regards

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.