Houzz Logo Print
veegus

trying to redo my master and can’t get anywhere!!

veegus
hace 4 años

Just put paintable wallpaper up, new blinds and curtains...thinking of a shimmer light color paint for wallpaper which is only on the back wall. Need area rug areas and paint wall colors. I’m at a loss...any input would be appreciated!!

Comentarios (7)

• della70
    hace 4 años
    Última modificación: hace 4 años

Start by using patterns and colors taken from what you already have. There is nothing so far that is interesting. A colorful rug in front of the bed is a good place to start. Then, take colors from the rug and bring them around the room. Your lamps are too small for the space. Also, bring the color of the drapes onto the bed with pillows or shams or a cover. Unless you repeat the colors you now have, around the room, it will be rather stark.

• PRO
    Betty Wasserman Art & Interiors
    hace 4 años

We might recommend trying lighter curtains on all of the windows and a light rug. Perhaps white in both? We've included some rug options below:

MacDougal Manor · Más información

Hamptons Hideaway · Más información

Chelsea Loft · Más información

• calidesign
    hace 4 años

With your reddish floors and the dark green drapes and green headboard, I would paint all the walls white or cream. Then look for a large light colored rug that incorporates a bit of the green color. Stick to varying shades of whites, creams, and greens for the room.

• J J
    hace 4 años

following

• Ashley Z
    hace 4 años

Following!

• njmomma
    hace 4 años

following

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.