Houzz Logo Print
jeanjeanremodelmachine

Depth of vanity?

Mittens Cat
hace 4 años
Could you please tell me the depth in inches of this beautiful vanity? Thank you. We are trying to do a pared-down, wall to wall vanity (floating hopefully) in a space that's roughly as wide, but only 16" deep. :-o Thank you!
San Clemente Master Bath · Más información

Comentarios (4)

• PRO
    Transitions Designs
    hace 4 años

Hi there,

Thanks for the question!

This semi-custom vanity is standard 21” depth cabinet. With countertop, depth is 22-1/2”. You’ll need to be mindful & use small sinks if you plan to have only a 16” vanity cabinet. Good luck with your project!

Mittens Cat agradeció a Transitions Designs
  • Mittens Cat
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

Thank you! I forgot to ask my other question: is that a backsplash or wallpaper?

• PRO
    Transitions Designs
    hace 4 años

You are welcome. This beautiful backsplash is glass tile mosaic!

Mittens Cat agradeció a Transitions Designs
  • felizlady
    hace 4 años

A 16” deep vanity will probably need to be custom. It will also require smaller-than-average sinks, which are readily available at quality bathroom fixture stores.
    I suggest getting a bank of four drawers for each person...the drawers are shallower and much more useful than a bank of three deeper drawers.

Mittens Cat agradeció a felizlady
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.