Houzz Logo Print
archietexture

Is the entire structure steel beam ?

archietexture
hace 4 años

Is the cantilever patio part of the whole house flooring?

So much of this is SIMILAR to what’s in my mind’s eye...utterly perfect for a lot I own. Can you design plans for other states? I’m across the country.

Capitol Hill · Más información

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    Prentiss Balance Wickline Architects
    hace 4 años

Hi there, thanks for the question! The patio is structurally part of the house, yes -- it uses a combination of engineered lumber and steel where necessary. Without looking through the drawings I can't be much more precise.

As for work, yes, we do work all across the country. Please email us at hello (at) pbwarchitects (dot) com with some information about your project and we'd be happy to get the conversation started.

• archietexture
    Autor original
    hace 4 años
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><md>Hi

Thank you! I may do that! I’m working on a house in another state that only needs rehab but will be addressing the other one soon. It has a lot of special conditions that will require engineers as well as architectural support. I think you can spell it as “headache”.
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.