Houzz Logo Print
kckrause

Where to end kitchen backsplash - window or door?

KC Krause
hace 4 años

We have white subway tile backsplash along the whole kitchen wall.

Do we stop just past the window where the counter stops or go all the way to the trim of the french door?

Comentarios (10)

• PRO
    Timeless Wrought Iron
    hace 4 años

Looking at the photo I would stop at the window (end of counter) or you might as well do the entire wall.

• PRO
    Filipe Custom Woodwork
    hace 4 años

At window

• KC Krause
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

We are going to bullnose tile inside the window so it would make sense to go all the way to the door.

• drdeb1234
    hace 4 años

Agree stop at the window

• PRO
    Toronto Designers
    hace 4 años

if the window lines up with the end of the counter, go just to the end of the counter. but are you going with tile all the way up to the ceiling? maybe you can attach a photo from further back so we can see the full wall? if you are going up to the ceiling, i would want to see the photo from further back to see what would be best.

• PRO
    Debbi Washburn
    hace 4 años

Are you going to the ceiling?? Then to the door and down to the floor...

• Sandra Grimsley
    hace 4 años

What’s in the other side of the French door? I agree that a complete picture of the entire wall would help us see the entire space.

• daisychain Zn3b
    hace 4 años
    Última modificación: hace 4 años

If you stop on the left of the door it's going to look unfinished. As suggested above, another pic to see if you can keep going past the door is needed. Otherwise, stop at the window.

ETA: while you're taking more pics, would you be willing to share one that includes the colour of your cabs?

• rubymango
    hace 3 años

What did you end up doing? This is the exact situation we are facing right now which is how I found this post. We will be tiling to the ceiling and don’t know what to do about the sliding doors next to the peninsula.Can you submit a photo that shows the whole wall?

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.