Houzz Logo Print
webuser_847524378

shower roller blind size vs cartrage size

JOY Morgan
hace 4 años
I want to purchase the shower roller blind that is 50" but the available cartrages are for a 52" size.
Can this be customized or is there no cartrage that fits the shower blind size. Every sight I look at for this produc, itt is the same. Why not sell the cartrage with the blind.
Can you help me out? Am I missing something.
Shower Roller Blind, White2, requires empty cartridge · Más información

Comentario (1)

• PRO
    Vita Futura
    hace 4 años

The cartridge is supposed to be longer than the blind as the blind fits within the cartridge. There isn't any customization needed for the two to work together. We sell them separately because that's the way the manufacturer packages them. Sometimes people want to replace just the blind but not the cartridge or sometimes they'll order multiple styles of blinds and try them in their space before keeping the one they like the most, etc.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.