Houzz Logo Print
lynnnadele

coffee table for 2 full sofas?

Lynn Adele Voorman
hace 4 años

I have 2 full sofas next to each other (not across)....2 small swivel chairs across one....and fireplace at other end. What do I do for a coffee table???? If I get a huge one it will be so massive and cover a rug. Just don't know what to do!

Comentarios (7)

• hollybar
    hace 4 años

Pic would really help & remember,there is no rule that you must have a coffee table. But you should have places for folks to put down a drink,or peanut butter filled M&Ms (who am I kidding,no one puts these down),etc. This can be done a few ways. Is there already a table between the swivels?

• PRO
    Attaway Homes
    hace 4 años

Is the room conducive to putting the sofas in an L shape and the chairs at the open end of the L making it a horseshoe? That would be more visually appealing and also allow room for a small coffee table. To give you the best advice, it would help if you could post a picture, or at a minimum a close to scale drawing that includes all the main furniture and fireplace/hearth. Then we could give much more specific advice.

• calidesign
    hace 4 años

When you say next to each other I assume you mean in an L shape. You can use a large round or large square coffee table. Get one with a glass top if you want the rug to show completely. Or one with very simple support like this example so you still see the rug.

Anne Hepfer Designs Inc. · Más información

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    hace 4 años

If you want help we need pictures post them in a comment if you are having trouble.

• PRO
    RugKnots | Area Rugs
    hace 4 años

You should try a glass coffee table that way the space still looks open and you can see whatever beautiful rug you have!

• Lynn Adele Voorman
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

thank you everyone!

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.