fillefrench

Do you know if your client is happy with electrolux built in range ?

hace 10 años
Revamped Kitchen · Más información

Comentarios (7)

• PRO
    hace 10 años
    I think they are happy with the range. I haven't spoken with them for about a year but I never heard any complaints.
  • PRO
    hace 10 años
    Hi Brigitte, Full Circle Construction - please let us know if you have any questions we can help answer regarding any Electrolux appliances. Many thanks!
  • hace 10 años
    It's very hard to find your slide in range in store.I couldn't find anywhere the dual fuel with 5 burners.Now I am looking for the induction one.Maybe you can tell me which store has it in my area.(Sacramento,California)
  • PRO
    hace 10 años
    Hi Brigitte, we looked up Induction Cooktops for your zip code and found the Induction Built-in Range with Wave Touch Controls here: http://www.electroluxappliances.com/Where-To-Buy/?zipCode=95660&modeld=EW30IS65JS Let us know what you think!
  • hace 10 años
    I really wanted to see the induction cooktop before to buy it but it seems that nobody carry this model.If you want to sell your product you should be concerned that somebody could show it in a store !
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.