Houzz Logo Print
johliatay

Posting a review

johliatay
hace 10 años
I have posted a review and I do not see it. Am I doing something wrong?

Comentarios (7)

• groveraxle
    hace 10 años
    When you go to your own page, you should see it on the right under a heading that says "Review Pending." Reviews are screened before they're posted.
  • PRO
    Reinvention Intentions LLC
    hace 10 años
    Thanks. It must take a while. A couple of my clients proivided feed back/testimonials a while ago and they hsve not appeared on my page. Over several days now.
  • Usuario de Houzz-283391596
    el último año

This company. houzz Return policy. It's a disaster. I bought a. Optical window repair kit. Which did not work? They've requested a picture of the items. That I need it. But inform me, they didn't have that. I requested a refund. They told me to mail back the original. Repair kit and his original package, which I did. They then put me through a world of changes, trying to get my refund. Which I still haven't got to this day? And then send me a notice. Stating that I filed a claim for refund. And that I had to wait 90 more days. F for this cash back. To be refunded. At which time. I called and talked to their customer service person. We've stated that she could not give me the number of the supervisor. At the support team unit. And she's unable to refund my money. At this time, or put it back on paypal. This company is a complete disaster when it comes to customer service. And refunds. Be very careful.

• ihsdiane
    hace 6 meses

I ordered something that was not the quality that it looked to be in the picture... I've been trying to return it for the last TEN DAYS!!! After 3 days, I received a label, put it on the package and dropped it off at USPS (assuming that it was correct I didn't even look at it...first mistake). Two days later....WE RECEIVED THE PACKAGE BACK!!! The label had our address as the "to" on it. The seller has been trying to get a new label to us but has thrown up his hands and told me that I need to contact Houzz. I've been on the phone for over an hour!!! On the first call, I got a rep that couldn't seem to undertsand ANYTHING that I said and I had to repeat myself over and over to the tune of 48 minutes. Then she accidentally (or maybe not accidentally) hung up on me when she tried to put me on hold to call the seller. Currently on hold again with the second rep.....I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM HOUZZ AGAIN!!!

• Janet Anderson
    hace 6 meses

Terrible return policy. company said I must return vanity stool in original packaging. Original packaging was numerous cardboard pieces cut to fit the shape of the bench. Impossible to reassemble cardboard pieces.

No customer service! Never again!

• Usuario de Houzz-403012610
    hace 2 meses

I purchased a $250.00 wall clock. after 30 days of course, , when the return window closed, it stopped running. i contacted them they forwarded me to lighting, their supplier, who timely sent me a new mechanism. could not get old one off to replace. they referred anither company, blah blah, blah blah…do NOT ORDER WALL CLOCKS!

• Julia Hess
    hace 3 días

-I bought a glider and gliding ottoman for nearly $800. I thought I was getting an upscale product.

It came very well packaged and protected. It was NOT damaged during shipping.

It had major flaws in the finish. The stain did not cover where the spindles met the insertion holes. There were scratches on it. The seat cushion is thin and not cushy.

I sent many emails with so many photos to exhibit the issues. In return, I kept getting more ads to purchase from them. No one has ever responded to me about my complaints. I could have purchased one at 1/3 the price, like someone I know did...and would have had no issues, a great finish on the wood, a thicker, more comfy cushions.

This company wants the money. Good luck if you did like I did and trusted more money would get you more comfort and a better looking product. Zero stars from me.

Don't stress, though....there are some great companies out there that will do everything to get repeat business and stand behind what they sell. They get my repeat business and my friends' business, too. I have a wide circle of influence...not because I am special....just because I tell the truth and they trust me!

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.