Houzz Logo Print
renee_martin_iq0ja

Cabinet paint color and counter material

Love this kitchen and have been considering this tile for bathroom project. Curious about what color the cabinets are as well as the counters. I only have a small sample and figured I'd have to pair this tile with very white white and cool neutrals. Your kitchen colors look more on the warm side though and the tile is beautiful. Thanks.
Contemporary Farmhouse Kitchen · Más información

Comentarios (3)

• PRO
    Rendon Remodeling & Design, LLC
    hace 4 años

Hello Renee,

Thank you for your feedback:

The cabinets are Fieldstone Roca Beaded Inset cabinets with exposed finial hinges in Marshmallow Cream tinted varnish, the counter is concrete, island cabinets are finished in a Stone tinted varnish The backsplash tiles are a basket-weave pattern tile in Asian Statuary and Athens Gray marbles. You can read more details about this kitchen in our blog regarding this kitchen project at Homeowners Vision. Have fun with your bathroom project!

• Renee Martin - IQ0JA
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

thanks so much for the quick reply. I'm familiar with the backsplash tile and am looking at it for a bathroom project. Re: the paint colors for the cabinets, are those Sherwin Williams colors?

• PRO
    Rendon Remodeling & Design, LLC
    hace 4 años

Hello, these are Fieldstone Colors

Marshmallow

Stone

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.