Houzz Logo Print
00laura00

Advice on bedroom curtain fabric

hace 5 años

Hello, I have a chair upholstered in Manuel Canovas La Musardiere which I love. I have recently moved house and am struggling to find a bedroom curtain fabric to match the chair with. i have attached a photo of the chair (in a different room). The bedroom carpet is neutral. Any advice much appreciated. Thank you.

Comentarios (8)

• hace 5 años
    I would also not try an additional pattern- I would choose plain curtains in either the green or pink in the chair fabric
    00laura00 agradeció a Jonathan
  • hace 5 años

I'm with Forzaitalia, depends on how the room is decorated, but a light grey/green or something that is similar to your walls. Or, depending on the rest of the room, a pink could be nice too. A dramatic velvet or a lighter, fresher cotton.

00laura00 agradeció a Carolina
  • hace 5 años

The chair looks grey and pink in the picture on my screen, so it’s green and pink? Even nicer!

00laura00 agradeció a Sonia
  • PRO
    hace 5 años

Hi Laura,

Going along the lines of other suggestions, you could add some interest by using a trim down the leading edge of the curtains. Use the neutral green as the main fabric and then a trim like this...

https://www.fabricsandpapers.com/8509-lezarde-gimp-fuchsia

It would create interest, and tie in the chair to the room. If you need our help in anyway, please let me know by emailing rose@fabricsandpapers.com.

Best wishes,

F & P Interiors

00laura00 agradeció a F&P Interiors
  • PRO
    hace 5 años

Here are some colors snap you can go with

00laura00 agradeció a Celery. Visualization, Rendering images
  • hace 5 años

Thank you all for your comments, they are really helpful. The walls are currently pale cream and the carpet is neutral too. The chair is pink and green and I think my husband would be more keen to pick up on the green than the pink(!) but I am finding it hard to try to match the background colour.

• hace 5 años

Have you looked through the rest of the fabric collection? hopefully the filters still work on the link

http://designs.colefax.com/Search/F/Brand/M/Colour/Green/Use/All/Category/Plain/New/0/Page/1

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.