Houzz Logo Print
archietexture

May I please enquirer about the window work?

archietexture
hace 5 años
Are these beautiful arched windows available commercially or custom built?
NET ZERO LUXURY HOME · Más información

Comentarios (4)

• PRO
    TIMBERWORX CUSTOM HOMES
    hace 4 años

Thank you so much - the windows are all Pella windows and the front entry was custom designed glass and iron doors.

• tcann
    hace 2 años

Is the window wall leading into the 4-season room by Pella too?

• PRO
    TIMBERWORX CUSTOM HOMES
    hace 2 años

They where custom built

• PRO
    Iron Wrought Doors
    hace 7 meses

Your natural style home, complete with its matching iron French doors, is truly breathtaking! The combination of rustic charm and elegant design creates an everlasting, inviting ambiance. The iron doors are an ideal choice as they not only enhance the overall aesthetic but also add durability. Speaking of iron doors, if you’re interested in further enhancing the appeal of your home, I’d like to recommend IWD, my company specializing in crafting custom-made, high-quality iron doors. We take pride in our team of skilled artisans who create exquisite designs that not only elevate the beauty of your home but also offer security and durability. Please don’t hesitate to contact us for a consultation, and allow us to help you transform your home with our exceptional iron doors. Your natural style house deserves nothing but the finest, and we are confident that our iron doors will exceed your expectations. For more options, please visit our website at ironwroughtdoors.com.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.