Houzz Logo Print
mcklood

Outdoor light fixtures

mcklood
hace 5 años
última modificación:hace 5 años

Can anyone help? I'm part of a condo association and we have some light fixtures on the outside of our building. We need to replace a few of them, but we have no idea who makes them. We've asked the developer to no avail, and we've searched online as well. We can't find a thing. And there aren't any markings on the fixtures themselves or the mountings. How can we find replacements so we can get new ones to replace the broken ones? Any help would be much appreciated!

Comentarios (6)

• PRO
    BeverlyFLADeziner
    hace 5 años

There are very few styles of outdoor light fixtures, except the traditional style, that stick around for more than 2-5 years. They get replaced with a new style.

Our HOA is going through the same issue right now and saved for 7 years to replace all our fixtures. We have 150+ to replace and only $14k for replacements.

You might be able to find something similar but it appears that perhaps the finish used to be a bronze and now it's sun faded. Always best to purchase a few extra for replacements.

Figure out how many you need and what you can spend.

• mcklood
    Autor original
    hace 5 años

Thank you so much!!! This is very helpful. The color is actually not sun-faded. It’s a silverish-grayish color that is a little darker than the building. We luckily only have about 16 total fixtures but since we’re so small it takes some saving up for such an expense. Let me know if you come across any silverish-gray finishes!

• wdccruise
    hace 5 años

This looks pretty similar: Eglo Malgera

• mcklood
    Autor original
    hace 5 años

Thank you! This does look very similar! the ones we have now have 2 bulbs (the one you linked to has 1). I wonder if have To use a 2 bulb fixture because of the current wiring, or if a 1 bulb fixture will work?

• wdccruise
    hace 5 años

There is one pair of wires (plus the ground wire) for the lamp. It doesn't matter what lamp you choose, you will connect it to these wires.

• PRO
    BEVOLO GAS & ELECTRIC LIGHTS
    hace 5 años

If you decide to replace with a different fixture - we can certainly help! We are the oldest copper lantern company in the U.S. and hand make every one of our fixtures in New Orleans, LA. - & also offer stainless steel options if you're looking to stick with this finish. Our lanterns can be made using natural gas, propane, or electric. We have hundreds of different lighting combinations and offer a complimentary design service. Our fixtures are extremely durable and will not have to be replaced - if you would like to send info on all the areas, we are happy to review & come up with a comprehensive plan that you can implement over time.

Feel free to email me more photos and measurements of your space and I'm happy to make specific style and scale recommendations for your project.

Happy updating!

Brittnee @ Bevolo > brittnee@bevolo.com

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.