Houzz Logo Print
aflynn85

Please help with selecting our entryway chandelier

Angela Flynn
hace 5 años

Our foyer is 2 stories - about 9x7. I've attached a picture of the entryway. I'm trying to decide on whether to have a 28" Miseno orb chandelier or go with the Kichler Larkin that is 24" in diameter.

Our house style is transitional and we are remodeling most of the first floor to finally move out of the 90's. Most of our hardware (kitchen hardware and other lighting) is brushed nickel. The orb is satin nickel but I thought it would be okay since it is a bit removed from the great room chandelier.

Any help would be appreciated!

Comentarios (12)

• snobunyz24
    hace 5 años
    Love the round one!!
  • kariyava
    hace 5 años

I agree with Renee -- I would go with the second one.

• Kim
    hace 5 años

Round!

• PRO
    Docklights.com
    hace 5 años

The round one is more modern, but if you have traditional decor it might not work as well as the square one you posted.

• cbezak
    hace 5 años
    I like the Miseno orb fixture, but not the finish. It does come in oil rubbed bronze that would lend itself to a more traditional look if that’s a concern.
  • mzloolue
    hace 5 años

I like #2

• suzyq53
    hace 5 años

Seems like you need to go larger than either of these. What is the size of the existing fixture?

• Angela Flynn
    Autor original
    hace 5 años
    The current fixture is 13" x 34".
  • C MW
    hace 5 años

I vote for #2

• Angela Flynn
    Autor original
    hace 5 años
    Here are 3 other lights I am considering:

The first is kichler abbotswell 30x30". The second is the Larkin in black that is 18x36.

What is everyone's thoughts on black chandeliers vs bronze? We have an open layout so my dining room and great room will have the same finish on their lighting as well.

Thank you so much for your your opinions! Lighting is so hard!!
  • J D
    hace 5 años
    Matching all your fixtures is quiet old fashioned. What does the rest of the space look like? Can we see the room it connects w?
Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.