Houzz Logo Print
lakemaxhouse

Rental needs exterior makeover

Brandy Pohl
hace 5 años
This house is used as an Airbnb/VRBO rental. We bought it last year and now it’s time to spruce up the exterior. Suggestions on new front door and shutter color, what to do with those concrete front steps, front porch light etc? Your help is much appreciated!

Comentarios (2)

• Nancy Ingram
    hace 5 años
    I would add molding to the top of the windows. Remove the shutters, clad the foundation in brick, remove the concrete steps and replace with new steps that come out straight from the front door, add slate and brick to the steps. Redo the landscaping and addd a window box. I would go slightly darker on the window trim. Paint the door a lighter color. If you could put the exterior light on the other side, you could put something that’s a little larger and more transitional.
  • PRO
    BEVOLO GAS & ELECTRIC LIGHTS
    hace 5 años
    Última modificación: hace 5 años

Hi there! One of our handcrafted copper electric lanterns would be a lovely compliment to your project. We offer a complimentary design service and are happy to evaluate and make specific style and scaling recommendations. At first glance, I think either our petite 14" Original French Quarter Lantern or elongated 15" Williamsburg would be perfect finishing detail for this home! I've included links & photos below to help illustrate. Reach out if you would like to discuss or for me to prepare a quote! All fixtures are handmade per order in New Orleans & have a typical 4 week lead time. We'd love to work with you! - Brittnee | brittnee@bevolo.com

French Quarter_

https://bevolo.com/french-quarter/original-bracket

Williamsburg_

https://bevolo.com/williamsburg/original-bracket-wm

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.